Dad got news earlier this week that the tissue was not malignant. That's great! We don't know if it is pre-whatever so whether he'll still need to have treatment, but it's great that it's not already cancer. I think Dad is very relieved as am I.
Jack's agility class is over. He really enjoyed it. They are thinking of having drop-in classes for the puppys (under 1 year) to work out on until they are old enough for the next real agility class (they have to be 1 year). I'd do that occasionally. We took Dad with us to watch and worked out hard at the beginning. Of course, when it came to really doing it for the test, Jack balked at the chute. Seeing as he was the first puppy through it when they learned about it and he always thought it was a fun thing to do, it was apparent he was avoiding it just because he was bored with the whole thing. Oh well , he did everything else perfectly well. But boy, does he always look forward with the other puppys at the end of the session.
Jack spent the day at Doggy Day Care again on Saturday. I think he really enjoys it, but he does like to go home, too. Here's a picture that they took of him in what they said was "a rare still moment". That would be true -- he never seems to be still but when he's sleeping.It remains hot -- the high temperature is staying over 90+ and the nights aren't getting cool enough. I am hoping that it all ends soon -- and July is almost over, so it should start cooling in the second week or so of August.
My niece, Grace, is off at horse camp at Camp Tippecanoe -- Sara and I went there when we were kids. Its in a slightly different type of camp than what we went. I think it's called Horse Lovers or something and is for girls 7 - 12 and they ride only 1/2 day and do other camping activities the other 1/2 day. The level Sara and I went to was for the 13 - 16 kids and was a full day with the horses. It was great. I do hope Grace is enjoying it. Douglas and his family picks her up tomorrow late afternoon -- the "rodeo" is at 5:00 pm. I'm hoping that they take the video recorder and send us film.

No comments:
Post a Comment